The Central Oregon Homebrewers Organization meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. See the Events
section for exact dates and location.
What to Expect:
Social time starts at 6:30 PM
Club meeting starts at 7:00 PM
Meeting adjourns at 9:00 PM
- Bring your homebrewer
- Remember, you can often learn a lot more from the bad beers you make, than the good ones. So bring em in and share. There are many experienced brewers to discuss the pros and cons of your beer.
- Pot luck style food during social hour
- Many meetings contain an educational session
- Monthly raffle (Donation of items for the monthly raffle always appreciated)
- Come out and enjoy some beer with a fun group of people
April’s Attendance Drawing
Sadly, Joe Mikus was not in attendance at the April general meeting when his name was drawn.
May's drawing will be increased by $5, and will now be worth a $40 gift certificate to The Brew Shop!
Don't miss out... plan on attending the meetings, as you just might be the next winner!