The Central Oregon Homebrewers Organization meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. See the Events
section for exact dates and location.
April Meeting Educational Session: Tom Brohamer will speak about making starters and stepping up starters from slants from the yeast bank. Good info for all skill levels.
Also, if you can, please bring a raffle prize for the general raffle.
What to Expect:
Social time starts at 6:30 PM
Club meeting starts at 7:00 PM
Meeting adjourns at 9:00 PM
- Bring your homebrew
- Remember, you can often learn a lot more from the bad beers you make, than the good ones. So bring em in and share. There are many experienced brewers to discuss the pros and cons of your beer.
- Pot luck style food during social hour
- Every meeting contains an educational session (click on COHO General Meeting link under Upcoming Events for more information)
- Monthly raffle (Donation of items for the monthly raffle always appreciated)
- Come out and enjoy some beer with a fun group of people
March’s Attendance Drawing
Lloyd Horsley's name was drawn but wasn't present to win a $20 gift certificate to the Brew Shop, so the drawing amount goes up to $25 for April's drawing. Don't miss out... plan on attending the meetings; you just might be the next winner!
Spring Fling is right around the corner - Saturday, May 10th - so start brewing your award-winning beers now! Also, there are many other club's competitions open to COHO brewers; take advantage and rack up some ribbons and medals (click on the Events tab)
OUR 2013 SPRING FLING SPONSORS!!!
COHO would like to gratefully thank the following 2013 Spring Fling sponsors...
10 Barrel, Bend Brewing Company, WYeast, Worthy Brewing, Broken Top Bottle Shop, Deschutes Brewery, NikoBrew, Arbor Mortgage, Crux Fermentation Project, Silver Moon, Good Life Brewing, Jackson's Corner, Brew Werks, Boneyard Beer, The Old Mill, The Growler Guys, The Brew Shop, Brother Jon's Alehouse