The Central Oregon Homebrewers Organization meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. See the Events
section for exact dates and location.
What to Expect:
October - Darin Butschy of Oblivion Brewing in Bend will give a presentation on
brewing specialty type beers. If you've ever wanted to brew a specialty
beer and don't know how to choose ingredients, or which ingredients and
yeast play well together, Darin will help you with your choices.
Social time starts at 6:30 PM
Club meeting starts at 7:00 PM
Meeting adjourns at 9:00 PM
- Bring your homebrew
- Remember, you can often learn a lot more from the bad beers you make, than the good ones. So bring em in and share. There are many experienced brewers to discuss the pros and cons of your beer.
- Bring your own cup to avoid waste
- Pot luck style food during social hour
- Every meeting contains an educational session (click on COHO General Meeting link under Upcoming Events for more information)
- Monthly raffle (Donation of items for the monthly raffle always appreciated)
- Come out and enjoy some beer with a fun group of people
Check out the beer-related blog sites on our link page!