The Central Oregon Homebrewers Organization meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. See the Events
section for exact dates and location.
At the November Club meeting, Jimmy Seifrit, brewmaster at 10 Barrel Brewing, about barrel-aging beer and provided samples of his craft. Many thanks to Jimmy and to 10 Barrel for supporting homebrewing. You can read what Jimmy told us via the "recap" link directly above.
Remember, December 18th is the annual Holiday Party! This is not a general meeting and is for members and their guest. It's happening at Aspen Ridge. Bring an unwrapped gift for Toys For Tots programs and get an extra raffle ticket! We will be meeting in the DINING ROOM; first floor to the left of the registration desk when you enter. Be sure to REGISTER by Saturday, December 14th!
What to Expect:
Social time starts at 6:30 PM
Club meeting starts at 7:00 PM
Meeting adjourns at 9:00 PM
- Bring your homebrew
- Remember, you can often learn a lot more from the bad beers you make, than the good ones. So bring em in and share. There are many experienced brewers to discuss the pros and cons of your beer.
- Pot luck style food during social hour
- Almost every meeting contains an educational session (click on COHO General Meeting link under Upcoming Events for more information)
- Monthly raffle (Donation of items for the monthly raffle always appreciated)
- Come out and enjoy some beer with a fun group of people
November’s Attendance Drawing
Congratulations to our esteemed president Tom Brohamer who won the coveted $20 gift certificate to The Brew Shop!
The December meeting's drawing amount will be $20. Don't miss out... plan on attending the meetings; you just might be the next winner!
OUR 2013 SPRING FLING SPONSORS!!!
COHO would like to gratefully thank the following 2013 Spring Fling sponsors...
10 Barrel, Bend Brewing Company, WYeast, Worthy Brewing, Broken Top Bottle Shop, Deschutes Brewery, NikoBrew, Arbor Mortgage, Crux Fermentation Project, Silver Moon, Good Life Brewing, Jackson's Corner, Brew Werks, Boneyard Beer, The Old Mill, The Growler Guys, The Brew Shop, Brother Jon's Alehouse