The Central Oregon Homebrewers Organization meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. See the Events
section for exact dates and location.
August Meeting Educational Session: Our very own Kelly Harper will be sharing his experiences studying at UC Davis' Brewing Science school. Kelly has a lot of experiences and knowledge to share with us, so you don't want to miss this.
Also, if you can, please bring a raffle prize for the general raffle.
What to Expect:
Social time starts at 6:30 PM
Club meeting starts at 7:00 PM
Meeting adjourns at 9:00 PM
- Bring your homebrew
- Remember, you can often learn a lot more from the bad beers you make, than the good ones. So bring em in and share. There are many experienced brewers to discuss the pros and cons of your beer.
- Pot luck style food during social hour
- Every meeting contains an educational session (click on COHO General Meeting link under Upcoming Events for more information)
- Monthly raffle (Donation of items for the monthly raffle always appreciated)
- Come out and enjoy some beer with a fun group of people
July’s Attendance Drawing
Jamie McMillian's name was drawn but unfortunately she was not present to win! Next month's drawing will be for $25. Don't miss out... plan on attending the meetings; you just might be the next winner!
OUR 2013 SPRING FLING SPONSORS!!!
COHO would like to gratefully thank the following 2013 Spring Fling sponsors...
10 Barrel, Bend Brewing Company, WYeast, Worthy Brewing, Broken Top Bottle Shop, Deschutes Brewery, NikoBrew, Arbor Mortgage, Crux Fermentation Project, Silver Moon, Good Life Brewing, Jackson's Corner, Brew Werks, Boneyard Beer, The Old Mill, The Growler Guys, The Brew Shop, Brother Jon's Alehouse