The Central Oregon Homebrewers Organization meets on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. See the Events
section for exact dates and location.
February Meeting Educational Session:
What to Expect:
Social time starts at 6:30 PM
Club meeting starts at 7:00 PM
Meeting adjourns at 9:00 PM
- Bring your homebrew
- Remember, you can often learn a lot more from the bad beers you make, than the good ones. So bring em in and share. There are many experienced brewers to discuss the pros and cons of your beer.
- Pot luck style food during social hour
- Every meeting contains an educational session (click on COHO General Meeting link under Upcoming Events for more information)
- Monthly raffle (Donation of items for the monthly raffle always appreciated)
- Come out and enjoy some beer with a fun group of people
February’s Attendance Drawing
Nate Doss's name was drawn, but he wasn't present to win the $20 attendance award! Next month's drawing will be for $25. Don't miss out... plan on attending the meetings; you just might be the next winner!
Check out the beer-related blog sites on our link page!